Saturday, October 25, 2008

officially a blogger..

After dozens of opinion and a new hairdo, i finally got myself a blog.. Im not the type who would have friendster or myspace or facebook, but i think blogging suits me well. What i post here comes straight from my heart. These are the stories of me; SITI NADZIRAH BINTI MOHD AZMAN and everything else that revolves around me. So, for starters..these are the few things that u guys probably don't know 'bout me:

1) I can be fabulously humble or humbly fabulous...you choose
2) My actions do sometime speak louder than what i said
3) A self-proclaimed BIG CHELSEA FAN!!
4) Money DOES matter to me
5) Family is a sensitive issue
6) Have been Jason Mraz secret girlfriend for a long time..only that jason doesn't know bout it
7) Passionate about the environment and animals..not ready to be a vegan though..
8) What people think of me matters to me..so come clean with me guys, pls..
9) Not so helpful around the house..but i yg plg rajin kot..
10) Huge daydreamer..hehe

So..after reading those 10 things, i hope u guys still nak jd my friends.
That is all for first entry..loads of interesting stories coming in the future.
Adios amigos..

3 comments:

amrarfazmn said...

holaaa nadd!! waaa.. da jadik bloggers ye~ welcome2!! ;)

An Ikram said...

yeah,
found ur blog..
anys, money DOES matter to me too..
in that sense, we are the same..

fuzen hasin said...

pinattttt...fau ereeee!!!
do link me if u done mind