Saturday, March 14, 2009

oh my jason *blink blink*

4th March 2009...happiest day of my life so far. call me obsessed and fanatic but i just love him. That day i can't sleep, i even lost my appetite. the after-effect of the concert is just so overwhelming. because of what he preaches, i think i become a better person. always look on the bright side of everything that evolves around me. and each morning i wake up, i always put a smile first before i start my day. i dance more in public and laugh at silly little things that didn't bother to care before. i practice gratitude more often and somehow, feel much closer to allah. so, when i say i love jason, i really mean it. not just because of the music and sounds that he had created, but also the things that he had done that influence me to be a much better person.


this the picture that i got from his concert. sanggup wrestle with rela and dengan kaki yang melecet. but the pain was so worth it....

1 comment:

An Ikram said...

mahu permission to publish those pictures of the concert.

I hold 50% shares of the pics pun kan.. lol..