Saturday, August 1, 2009

a lot of crying and repeats of I'm Yours helps a lot

When I feel underappreciated by someone who at least should acknowledge my presence, that is what I do. Cry cry cry and put I'm Yours on repeat on my radio. Lack of understanding and respect towards me, as a girl that positioned below in the hierarchy, really deminish my positivity. A little 'thank you' and 'please' would be enough for all the work that I've done. Works that nobody else in the same level of hierarchy would do. And please stop mentioning the gift that you gave. It makes me think that you were not honest when you presented me with that give. And sometimes, I do feel that I want to give it back to you. So that you would stop mentioning about it. And stop those unnecessary remarks too..it really hurts.

I'm really trying to put on happy face but the anger and dissapointment is just too powerful that it shows. I always believe that if we focus on bad, unbenificial things, things won't get any better. However, lately, that is all I can do-focus on bad things. Thus, for the time being, don't expect me to be all chirpy. I'm really at a low point of my life.

Thank God for all the friends that I am blessed with, I can share my myseries with them. Whatever their responses are, it is always a good one. So, right now, I don't want to be where I am now. I've stayed here too long, and consequences are starting to hit me...real bad. One man's patience has a limit. And I've reached mine. It is better to leave here before I explode. I better get a new environment and surround myself with those funny people I call friends.

p/s: It has been a while since I cried. After crying myself to sleep and waking up crying, it feels so damn good!!

3 comments:

RusaPerang said...

natnat!!!! kamooo!! windu sama kamoo!! ^^

nadzirah said...

kamoooo!!!! rindu same kamoo juga!!!! hehehehe

An Ikram said...

gile!