Monday, October 12, 2009

Blowing 22 candles!!!

Not technically candles. I did blow a lighter though. Very symbolic huh? Anyway, guess what? It's my birthday today!!!! I'm turning 22 today. Had a blast spending the day with my kid brother. I also met few new friends from Gambia and Bangladesh, I think. They were really funny and cool. I have to give credit to Syak for this new adventure.

Ifa told me (texted) that the birthday bash for Syak and I will be on this Wednesday. By the way, Syak birthday is on Oct the 11th. Funny huh?

My parents got me a watch. Hehehehehe...it has been a long time since I had one. The usual lot also have found something for. But I can't wait to see what Syak got for me since she has been scratching head for a really long time.

Ok, I think that's all about it now. I have exactly 3 hours left to enjoy my birthday. Peace out!!!

p/s: Aizat (kid brother) wants to send his thanks to Syak for teaching him the Rubik's cube thing. Sangat jeles mereka tau sesuatu yang I tak tau. Damn it!!!

2 comments:

rEd-Remains.The.Same~ said...

I hate rubik's!!

An Ikram said...

I hate people who hate what I like. hukkk!!