Saturday, October 3, 2009

I too have a birthday wishlist!!!

Since the traveler of the slippery path has her own wishlist, I think I have the right to blog mine too. So, here are the things that I want for my birthday.*hint hint*

1) A really nice hobo-tribal sling bag.
2) A good back pack for travelling.
3) Bicycle.
4) A pair of running shoes.
5) An mp3 player that I can listen to while cycling.
6) A handbag, preferably shoulder bag that can fit my Jason Mraz cd.
7) Paolo Nutini - Sunny Side Up. (cd)

I may not get the whole list, but I'm happy enough to settled one of the things in the list.

The purpose of this post is to help my family and friends to figure out what they should get for me. Now, I have to get that "Daisy" for that traveler that I mentioned above. Has she decided on what to get for me?

8 comments:

An Ikram said...

Still scratching my head goddamn it. =p

nadzirah said...

Keep on scratching honey....wahkakahkahkah....

AnnurA said...

hmm... taknak kalah minah ni mintak macam macam.. ni macam kene pull resources je baru boleh bagi. any1 wants to join?

nadzirah said...

alaaa babe, i still owe you your 22nd birthday gift. Nnt, we exchange gifts nak? Kan we like to do bende2 yang tak dibuat org...hehehehhee

An Ikram said...

I join Annur.. minah ni memang high maintainance..

AnnurA said...

so nak pull resources for which one ni? muahahahhahaha.. oh nut nad, my mum suggest i bagi u sume the wish list. but all miniature size. ok tak? hihihi

An Ikram said...

my mom suggests i bagi kasih sayang. itupun tontong dengan org lain gak. so less headache, more love to spare. sounds like a brilliant idea.

nadzirah said...

senyap la korang nih!!!!!