Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cabbages, tomatoes and 2011

My last post was on 1.1.2010. So, it has been one whole year since I last post something on my now-spider-web-filled blog. Shame shame shame, I should get thrown with cabbages and tomatoes. Okay, I am not going to give any reasons. Simply lazy. Teng teng teng!!! Can't believe I just admit that I'm lazy. I was too selfish to admit that I am before but I guess huge amount of my ego are left in 2010.

Re-activating doesn't only mean to be active in blogging, but it also applies in my general life. How am I going to do that? I have no idea myself. Let's leave it to the world to do it's magic. All I know I just want to be happier and to love people that I love more than I did. (too much love..it's confusing). Anyway, I promise I will try my hardest to make 2011 one hella good year. So, bring on the cabbages and tomatoes! I'll come up with a god damn salad out of it.

No comments: