Friday, March 25, 2011

LOVE LIFE!!!

Oh..so in love with my life right now, I don't even need a guy like I always need one before. (Maybe I speak to early.. I still need the opposite sex) Anyway, life and the world have been wonderful to me so far. I did what I always wanted to do and that is to go to Europe. Yup, I WENT TO EUROPE! I am overwhelmed by the whole experience and still is. Wearing my I HEART PARIS and I HEART ROMA shirts whenever I have the chance. The whole experience is still fresh in my mind. Where exactly I went, it doesn't really matter. It is how I got from one place to another, the journey, the people that I met along the journey and with whom I was there with. Those are the things that make a trip so fascinating and meanigful. One thing that I said throughout the journey was "It adds to the whole experince." No matter what happened to us during our trip, whether it was good or bad, those were the words that I uttered. I even laughed when I got pickpocket-ed in Paris.

The whole point of having a trip, at least to me, is to discover yourself. And that just what I did during the whole trip. I learned that I not only have to take care of myself, but I need to make sure my partner was okay and that our poor stomachs were always filled. I also need to make sure that not only we were comfortable in each of our hostels but also with each other. I learned to be patient and not to think of myself all the way.

All in all, the trip was fabulous. Paris-Amsterdam-Berlin-Prague-Munich-Rome-Luzern-Paris. Though it was short and frantic trip, I am very satisfied. To set foot in a foreign country is a gift that I will forever be grateful of. And to make the whole journey interesting, I always hummed Jason's songs. It was like as if I had a set of playlist in my head. Funny! Pictures are to be uploaded as soon I get it from my partner. (I didn't bring camera..stupid of me).

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND LIFE AHEAD!

No comments: