Tuesday, June 23, 2009

could he be more perfect than perfection..


Today, 23rd of June 2009, i am celebrating the birth of freshness and awesomeness, the birth of Jason Thomas Mraz. J, hope you are blowing your 32 candles in whatever ways you want to blow them. Many people (including some friends of mine) doesn't quite put their hands on my relationship with J. You see guys, he loves me, only he doesn't know it yet. For those of you who understand it, well done guys. You pretty much had 79% of me figured out.

Here are facts on him.

He was born as Jason Thomas Mraz on 23rd June 1977. Raised in Mechanicsville, Virginia.

J's grandad decided to come and stay in the states in 1915. He's of a czech descendant.

He's currently on raw food diet. How cool is that!! Keeps his brain fresh to give out awesome tunes.

Time zones doesn't really applies to him due to excessive tours around the 3rd planet from the sun.

Currently juggling balls at San Diego, California. That's where his shack is. Together with his avocado farm and newly installed sexy shiny solar panels.

He's a cat person. Just like i am. He's cat name is Holmes.

Mraz means frost in Czech. He's definitely frosted my heart with his awesome songs.

I could go on and talk about J and his awesome journey so far but i'll be writing a biography of him when i'm done.

So, once again, Happy Birthday Sunshine Man!!!!! Gazzillion sticky hugs from me!!

5 comments:

An Ikram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
An Ikram said...

A letter to the old Boyfriend;

Hi Jazy, remember how I used to call you?

We might be apart now, but I loved you.

Anys, Happy Birthday Jaze. Growing old huh. Great. You never look good young though.

So I heard you have this fan crazy all over you, fantasizing you all the time.

You have to give her a chance, Jaze. Like how I gave you chance when you were all over me. It's time to do the same, y'know.

I think she's a good woman. Go and get her, don't wait up for me. I have my eyes fixed on Eric, in case he and the wife y'know, split up. In the mean time, I'm having fun with McSteamy.

As I said, I loved you and I do reminisce about us. But, we can never relive the past, can we?

Have a great live and happy birthday. Love ya Jaze.


p/s: By the way, would u tell me what's gazillion means, Jaze? How many zeros I have to put? You know I hate maths.

nadzirah said...

Oh Jason past girlfriend,

You know, you can't never be with him. What is pat is past. How could he ever loved you when you don't even know where are his tattoos at?

You can't never beat me when it comes to the details of him. Anys, i'm glad that you blessed my journey with him. You'll definitely be the bridesmaid when him and i bersanding at the pelamin..huhuhu..

p/s: gazillion means you can put as many 0000 as you can. As long as meant each one of them. And i hate how you could came out with "Jaze". Huh!!

fuZzy aPaT wuZzY said...

nad...sumtimes..u r in ur own world..hahahaha..+my word verification-UNDIE'S'..dang it..

Anonymous said...

hai.
jumpa blog ini dari Freshness Factor Five thousand.
sangat suka dengan mamat ini.
sangat memberi inspirasi.
in every word he said.

i wish i lived in San Diego next to his house.go surf every morning with him.

=P