Tuesday, June 30, 2009

you know that the fortune favours the brave..

Can we not hesitate in whatever we got our hands into? And can we just not have second thought on what we are going to say or do? Well, almost the whole of my life has been about hesitating or ragu-ragu in malay or islamic term if i'm not mistaken-syubhah. If someone ask me, "Nad, let's have a day trip to malacca today!" My answer would be flat-out NO! I think about something way beyond than i should've. Like if you give me rm5, i'm not gonna grab it. Instead, i'll be thinking why are you being so damn nice to me? Are you going to die in a near future? And sometimes, when this hesitation gets too wild, i would secretly ask if that green note is even halal. See, that's the problem with me. My thoughts would be somehow negative in nature. That is not what Sunshine Man preach. This is totally antonym of him. If he knew about this, he'll be knocking at my door looking like this:


Not that i mind he come knocking looking like that though. Anyway, i'll be really grateful if i can learn how to loose some strings and take the risk of not knowing what's gonna happen next. It's like those stock brokers. I mean those guys are the real McCoy. Taking risks is like eating staple food to them. Well, i had made my first step in breaking free. These backpackings, day trips had taught me to loose up a bit. I'll be definitely more adventurous in the future, however, still not ready to make that leap of faith from high places (bungee anyone?) Baby steps honey, baby steps..

*The image may be unappropriate for some ages. Probably for those who are age 1-15 and 50-100. So, readers descretion is advised.

*Title and photo credit to JM

3 comments:

An Ikram said...

are u having a bad day or something? So not u babe..huhuhu..sound like me..whining whining.heh.

nadzirah said...

bad day doesn't work for me. I had could've-been-better days before for me but never a bad one.

It's just a thought that just popped in my electric-mind. I just realized that i'm not that spontaneous as i should be..

Btw, isn't my guy hot or what? With the knife tu..so notty notty...

An Ikram said...

well, meet the perfect twin of u. I'm not that spontaneous too.

Everything must be pre-planned, otherwise i'd gelabah tak tentu hala.

But bad day does really happen to me. I swear with all my life.

And he's effingly unhot. period.